Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shelley and Dan Say "I Do"

Shelley and Dan got married the last weekend in July. What a beautiful wedding! You could tell that there was lots of love in the room. The wedding party was great too and were up for anything. This wedding was a pleasure to shoot and we had a great time! Congrats Dan and Shelley!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture my assistant, Megan, took. I was shooting from the front at the exact same second and the light from my flash created a dramatic shadow. Wish I could say we planned this one, but... :)
Photobucket

I love the look on Shelley's face in this picture. She looks so happy and excited!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How Cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite of the day...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment